Teen Driving Education
The Access Driving School helps teenagers drive confidently and safely using their best judgment in all kinds of traffic. Our curriculum focuses on safe and defensive driving practices, with a constant emphasis on the dangers of driving under the influence of alcohol and other drugs. Choose from a traditional classroom or online courses for your convenience.
- Student must be under 18 and at least 15 years old
- Student must hold a learner’s permit for 6 months
- Student must take a written test and a road test to obtain his license
- Student must complete the Impact Texas Teen Drivers (ITTD) course before being administered a driving skills examination (The ITTD must be dated within 90 days of the administered skills examination)
- The student’s original birth certificate, State ID, or US Passport (can not be expired). If the student is a US citizen but was not born in the US, you MUST also bring the student’s naturalization certificate.
- The student’s original social security card
- Verification of enrollment (VOE) form from the high school
- $16 cash or check (made out to TX DPS)
$350 For full driving course, Including the TEEN certificate for driver’s License.
$50 per hour if a teen wishes to have extra practice.
Teen Driving Consist Of:
- 14 hours of in-car training
– 7 hours of driving
– 7 hours of observation
. Certificate for driver license
. Certificate for insurance discount